- Part Time – 22.5 HPW [7.5HPD x 3 Days] 0.6 Full Time Equivalent
- Ongoing Permanent Position – Flexible Working Hours
- Four weeks paid leave per year [based on 22.5 HPW with 17.5% RLL]
- Missionary travel allowance each year
- Mobile phone allowance
- Transition period available if required and deemed necessary by the panel
This position requires a person with passion, energy, vision, and a heart to see people enter into a genuine relationship with Jesus Christ.
Applicants must be committed to providing biblical teaching, have a passion to impact the local community and provide strong pastoral oversight.
The primary role is to act as a religious practitioner, spending more than 50% of the time in the role undertaking religious ministry duties.
- Preach, teach and demonstrate sound biblical doctrine to enhance discipleship;
- Minister as required, both publically and on a personal basis;
- Provide counselling support and pastoral care;
- Oversee the development of effective ministry teams;
- Support and oversee congregational activities;
- Oversee marriage ceremonies where possible and conduct baptisms and funerals as the need arises;
- Support the Hallett Cove Ministers Association;
- Be able to discern, cast and communicate a clear vision for the church, and ensure it is fulfilled
- Actively build and maintain strong relationships with other CRC churches; and
- Participate in CRC state and national events where possible.
- Applicants must:
- Have a love for God and a calling to shepherd His people;
- Hold a current CRC Pastor’s credential or be working toward a Ministers Credential via the CRC’s
- credentialing guidelines and procedures;
- Be able to preach, teach and move in spiritual gifts;
- Meet all aspects of biblical requirements stated in 1Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9;
- Have the ability to discern and develop spiritual gifting’s in accordance with Ephesians 4:11;
- Have a strong passion and vision for outreach;
- Have a minimum two years’ experience in a leadership role within a Christian church;
- Have an ability to develop and manage teams, systems and policies;
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Have an understanding of governance policies, relevant legislation, standards and procedures;
- Demonstrate an understanding and commitment to sound financial management practices; and
- Hold or obtain a suitable national police clearance and Working with Children Certificate.
Applications & Enquiries
For more information including remuneration please see our website at https://oasis-familychurch.org.au/ or
The successful candidate can be assured that as they would be employed by a not for profit organisation,
salary sacrifice and fringe benefit tax exemptions are available.
To apply for this position please email your CV, a Statement of Claims addressing the requirements above
and details of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure your referees include your Lead
Pastor, direct supervisor and one other work or church related referee.
- Oasis Family Church is located in the southern Adelaide suburb of Sheidow Park. Established in
1992, we are a member church of CRC Churches International with a congregation of approximately
forty people. With a heart to grow through the evangelisation of our community.
- Our church is family focused with a strong emphasis on the proclamation of the full Gospel of Christ,
notwithstanding our contemporary view of the whole Bible as God’s personal and written Word to all
- We are passionate about prayer and worship and believe all people should be encouraged to express
their love for God in their own unique way and;
- We believe that all who call Oasis Family Church home are tasked with the need to support and care
for one another; fulfilling the command of Jesus to ‘love one another’ and become everything God
intends us to be.
Our vision is to be a Holy Spirit empowered family committed to loving God and people everywhere.
Our mission is to create communities of transformation.
We operate the following internal programs:
- Prayer Nights
- Home Group
We operate the following outreach programs:
- Alpha courses
- Food Pantry
- Creative Connections
We also support missions in India, Vanuatu and Peru.
Oasis Family Church consists of an incredibly dedicated congregation who volunteer their time to make the
above outreach programs possible.